What is La Tertulia?
A tertulia is a social gathering with literary or artistic overtones, especially in Iberia or Spanish America. Tertulia also means an informal meeting of people to talk about current affairs, arts, etc. Wikipedia
4:30 p.m. every Wednesday during the Spring 2023 semester
Curtis Laws Wilson Library - Lobby
- Practice your Spanish - All levels of Spanish are welcome!
- Learn and share about Spanish-speaking communities and cultures
- Spend a time with like-minded peers
- Get more information about Spanish tutoring and other forms of support
- Meet the Spanish Club new leadership
- Talk to colleagues in other programs and leading other projects in Hispanic countries.
- Meetings are voluntary and won't count towards a grade, so they're stress-free!
- Come when you can and leave when you have to - no questions asked.
Email Dr. M Emilia Barbosa at firstname.lastname@example.org.