Minor in Music
The following courses are required to receive a Minor in Music:
- 8 hours of Music Theory (offered in the Fall semester on even years)
- 6 hours of Music History and Literature (offered in the Fall semester on odd years)
- Participation in one or more major ensemble(s) each semester while working on the music minor.
- Presentation of an approved recital or other performance.
- Four semesters of piano or be able to demonstrate adequate keyboard proficiency.
Contact Dr. David Samson for more information about a Minor in Music.